10 lines on environment:: The term environment was coined by Carlyle in 1882 in south Scotland. It is extracted from the French word “Environ” that reads, “surrounding”. So in short, the environment is the surrounding in which one survives. It contains various biotic and abiotic factors like humans, plants, animals and light, water, soil, etc.
In 10 lines on environment, we will see how natural environment is contradicted with the term manmade environment in which we humans have completely transformed forest and fertile lands into landscapes that are used for constructing various other equities for human greed.
In these 10 lines on environment, we will comprehend the complexity of various variables, which combine to form an environment. Kalavanthy in 2004 produced the idea that the environment is a unified system working together not only with biotic and abiotic factors but also with other chemicals, physical and social elements.
10 lines on Environment:
- The natural environment consists of 4 systems, which are Hydrosphere, Lithosphere, Atmosphere, and Biosphere.
- The hydrosphere consists of lakes, ponds, stream and ocean, etc.
- It is also known as the water cycle as it works in a cyclic manner.
- The lithosphere contains the earth’s crust meaning the mantle of rocks.
- It includes soil, rocks, mountain, etc.
- It is divided into 3 layers- crust, mantle, and core.
- The Atmosphere is the air that covers our planet.
- It is a thin layer comprising various gases like oxygen, nitrogen, carbon and other greenhouse gases.
- The Biosphere is referred to all organisms, which sustain on earth.
- It comprises plants, animals from the tiniest microbial life to the largest living animal.
Few lines on Environment
- Environment, as we know, is not static.
- Both biotic and abiotic factors are in constant flux and keep on revising.
- Here, the animal has to survive within the ‘range of tolerance’ to survive.
- This is known as “survival of fittest” which is well described by Darwin.
- The environment is further divided into two- external and internal.
- The internal environment consists of organisms, which survives inside the outer body.
- Whilst, the external environment comprises surrounding outside the body.
- In terms of stability, the internal environment is ought to be more stable.
- However, it can easily be hindered during any injury or infection.
- This relationship between various entities is complex.
- Essay on word environment day in english
- Ten lines on save water save earth
- Ten lines on lion in english
- Ten lines on garden in english
- Ten lines on my father in english
- Ten lines on my mother in english
- Ten lines on dog in english
- Ten lines on tiger in english
Some sentences about Environment
- The working of the environment is based on the Ecosystem.
- This complex organization with respect to its living and non-living factors is controlled by the Ecosystem.
- An ecosystem can be simple just like cow dung or can be complex just like an ocean or biosphere.
- There can also exist multiple ecosystems within certain systems such as cow dung may be found in a forest ecosystem, which in turn comprises in the biosphere.
- The ecosystem is of two types- terrestrial and aquatic.
- The working of an ecosystem within the environment is dynamic.
- It is fuelled by the flow of energy and nutrient cycle.
- Three important functions of the ecosystem are channelling energy flow, biogeochemical cycle and developing ecosystem.
- The best way to describe the inter-relationship between each environment and ecosystem is by understanding the food chain.
- The energy derived from each set is transferred from the fellow species to its level above.
To protect the environment and to be true with these 10 lines on environment, the various environmental specialist has created goals to ensure maximum benefit to environment and humans. These goals include: to exclude harmful toxicants from the atmosphere and soil so as to preserve fertility, to protect endangered or nearly extinct species, to conserve resources, to drive attention to renewable sources of energy. This includes using public transport rather than using private vehicles. In addition, properly managing waste and promoting anaerobic digestion is the key to avoid land pollution.