10 lines on India in english :: – The best country should have some specializations such as unity, humanity, wealth, culture, civilization, economical, good government, and also good people. India is the only country that has all these specializations.
India features second place in the highest population and seventh place in the largest countries in the world. The Indian Ocean, Arabian Sea, and North Bengal have surrounded India. Moreover, New Delhi is the capital of India. This article of 10 lines on India provides more information about India.
When comes to languages, India has 447 native languages and 24 recognized languages. Among them, Hindi is the official language of India. English is one of the most common languages in India. The British government administrated the Indian country till 1947.
Many protests of many leaders hekped India to attain freedom and to start administering their own government. Numerous information are given in this article of 10 lines on India that helps you to leran more about India.
10 lines on India:
- India has two parliaments in the political field, the upper case is Rajya Sabah, and the lower case is Lok Sabah.
- Totally 17 Presidents have ruled India so far, Among them Ram Nath Kovind is the current president of India.
- Likewise, entirely 19 Prime Ministers have administrated India and the existing prime minister is Narendra Modi.
- Jawaharlal Nehru is the first Prime Minister of India who had won continuously three times in the elections.
- India has more than 3000 tigers, and it is the national animal of India.
- India joined in numerous memberships such as Commonwealth Nations, SAARC, WTO, SCO, G20, etc.
- India’s largest and Manchester City is Mumbai, and it has the biggest port by area and economical wealth.
- India has entirely 12 rivers around the country. Yamuna, Ganga, Narmada, Godavari, Kaveri, and Sindhu are some of the important rivers in India.
- According to 2019, India featured in 35th place in education in the whole world.
- The religion of Hindu is followed by nearly 79% of people in India.
Also read ::
- Ten lines on garden in english
- Ten lines on my father in english
- Ten lines on my mother in english
- Ten lines on dog in english
- Ten lines on save water , save earth
Few lines on India:
- India has numerous major industries such as the steel industry, software industry, textile industry, and the food manufacturing industry.
- India features second place in the manufacturing of rice, wheat, vegetables, cotton, and sugar cane in the world.
- Moreover, agriculture is the basic occupation of India.
- India exports diverse products to all parts of the world.
- India’s exporting products are petroleum, pearls and precious stones, gold, cotton, iron and steel, and organic chemicals.
- According to the 2018 financial year, the revenue of India is ₹ 1,25,408.
- The huge landscape of Sidrapong Hydroelectric Power Station is the first power plant in India.
- India invented many inventions such as wireless communication and water content on the moon.
- India’s Delhi Iron Pillar is the first pillar in the world.
- India is one of the fastest-growing economical countries in the world.
Some sentence about India:
- India has one of the oldest railways systems in the world, and it connects with all the major cities around the country.
- India has numerous festivals and functions such as Diwali, Holi, etc. Moreover, it depends on the regions.
- Further, India is best known for the sports. Hockey is the national game of India; but, cricket is the most favorite one of the Indian people.
- India is one of the best countries that have varieties of foods with numerous medical contents and benefits.
- India has the pride of the invention of “zero” in maths. India has delivered the best mathematicians such as Ramanujam and Aryabhata.
- India’s gorgeous Tajmahal is featured in one of the seven wonders of the world.
- In the medical field, India invented the best solution to the eye as cataract surgery.
- India has several dances from the ancient period such as Bharatanatyam, Manipur, Kuchipudi, Kathakali, etc.
- India is a country that has numerous post offices in the world.
- The world’s inexpensive satellite is India’s Mangalyaan.
India is the only country that has various cultures, castes, regions, languages, and good people. According to the weather and atmosphere, India is the best country to live in. India is the only country that gives life to the immigrant. India is the history’s mother, home of tradition, foundation of culture, and cradle of good people. The article of 10 lines on India provides major knowledge about India. It covers most of the information about India to make you to know about the facts of India easily.