10 lines on teacher’s day in english for students and children ::The sunlit of the world, the beacon in the dark, and the hope that gives us the power to stay alive is our teacher. Teachers deserve our character through every single day of the year for making us a superior version. Teachers sow the special seeds of good in the children’s life and remove the weed of bad things from their life. This day is dedicated to the hard work and prominence of a teacher in the life of students’ community. The upcoming 10 lines on teaches’ day include the significance of the teachers in the student’s life.
Do you know why 5th October is observed as Teacher’s Day? In India, September 5th is celebrated as teachers’ day every year since 1962 to honor Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan as it is his birth anniversary and the day also has a lot of history and significance attached to it. His devoted work towards teaching made his birthday as an important day. He was also the first and second President of India. The 10 lines on teacher’s day are explained below.
Table of Contents
10 lines on teacher’s day:
- The children in today’s generation are tomorrow’s future.
- The involvement of a teacher towards student cannot be ignored at all.
- Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a flame.
- The teacher can mold the students in a good way.
- Teacher’s Day is celebrated to challenges, hardships and the special role that teachers play.
- Teachers are the source of light in the world of students.
- Teachers’ Day is a great occasion for celebrating and enjoying the relationship between teachers and students.
- Teaching is not a service or a job. It is a pillar of the society.
- The future of a country lies in the hands of its children and teachers.
- World Teachers’ Day aims to focus on “appreciating and improving the educators of the world”.
Also read –
Few lines on teachers’ day:
- Teachers educate us where our family or others cannot. Their role in any society is irreplaceable.
- Teachers’ Day is dedicated to our teachers and gurus who guide us to be educated students and better human beings in this world.
- Children carry what they are taught at a young age throughout the rest of their lives.
- Teacher’s Day is celebrated with much dedication all across the schools, colleges, universities, and educational institutions of India.
- Students make some special performances for the celebration of teachers’ day.
- The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.
- Teachers of all walks of life and subjects can shape opinions and help to form ideas.
- Teaching is a tough job, but it is one where you can make the most impact in another person’s life.
- Teachers will stay positive for their students even when things can seem grim.
- Teachers are role models for children to be positive and for reaching their future destination.
Some sentence about teacher’s day:
- A teacher is a friend, philosopher, and guide who holds our hand opens our minds, and touches our hearts.
- Teachers make students as successful citizens and inspiring them to do well and succeed in life.
- The future improvement of any nation is in the hand of teachers.
- Teaching is the career that creates all other careers.
- The real gift for teachers is when students become a nourished human being, successful in their career and business.
- Some teachers make an ordinary student into an extraordinary student. Some teachers are prodigious and they always stay in the student’s heart.
- Schools and students celebrate the teachers’ day occasion and appreciate the hard work of teachers
- Education is important in everyone’s life and plays vital roles in different stages of life. This education was given to us by the teachers
- Every successful student would have that one superior teacher who driven their path to what they are now.
- The thankfulness of teachers is very significant because they are the most important people in the nation. So we are celebrating teacher’s day.
Teachers make us so strong and prepare to withstand any obstacle of life. They become the complete form of massive knowledge and intelligence using which they nourish our lives. These are the 10 lines on teachers’ day that made you fabulously celebrate this day.