The primary source for every living being is water. Our earth is surrounded by 70% of water. Only 3% is freshwater, and the rest is in the form of glaciers. Before wasting think about the 10 lines on water topic and save it for your future.
Many organizations creating awareness about water scarcity, and we must obey and plan for further remedies. We discuss 10 lines to realize the importance of water which is the ultimate power of vegetation and food production.
10 lines on Water:
- Water is considered a tasteless component, and its temperature depends upon the room temperature.
- Water present in the mantle, so it melts the volcanos and erupts at the surface of the Volcano Mountains.
- Global freshwater depends on 69 per cent from glaciers, 30 per cent from groundwater, and 1 per cent from lakes, rivers, ponds, etc. From this, 0.1% of freshwater depends on Russian Lake Baikal.
- Antarctica contains 90% of the freshwater in the glaciers. If these glaciers melt, the actual percentage of ocean increases to 20% and coastal states of all countries are completely immersed in the ocean.
- Water intoxication means too much intake of water in our bodies. This will block your blood vessels and reduces body temperature, and leads to death.
- Even lakhs of people travel for several miles to collect water due to water scarcity.
- 60% of the human body contains water, and the average man must take 5 to 6 litres of water in a day
- Water is present in the atmosphere for maintaining humidity and moisture.
- Coldwater is heavier than compared to hot water
- Water occupies 0.07% of Earth’s mass.
Few lines on Water:
- Many underwater falls are found in the ocean due to the merging of cold water and hot water.
- Bio luminous bacteria present in some part of the ocean, which looks like the Milky sea phenomenon on the ocean at night.
- Every year 1% of glaciers melt and mixed with the ocean leads to a gradual increase in sea level.
- Tidal waves cause major destruction in coastal areas and which is named recently as Tsunami which kills more than a million people worldwide.
- We need water in the atmosphere, even for small things like flipping our eyelids.
- Every year, hundreds of accidents occur on the ocean by ships. In addition, ships pour tons of crude oils and other substances, which causes damage to sea culture.
- Factories and industries cause over 50% of water pollution in the world.
- The moving of Tectonic plates inside the ocean leads to the formation of tidal waves. Volcanic eruptions also form tidal waves under the ocean.
- Megalodon is the largest sea creature found, and it is bigger than the titanic ship.
- Coral reefs, fishes, and other sea creatures are affected by the pouring of oils, sewage into the ocean.
10 lines on save water,10 Lines on the water in English, Few lines on the water for nursery class,10 points on the importance of water, Best essay on water,10 importance of water, Essay on importance of water for class 3, Speech on importance of water
Some Sentences about Water:
- Water can be stored as Lakes, ponds, Rivers, dams, and other mediums by ancient people, and still, we follow it.
- Rainwater is the ultimate source for doing Agriculture.
- If we store even a single drop of rain, we will get groundwater at only 3 meters.
- Energy used for gaining electricity from water is Hydro energy.
- A year, 50% of rain merged with the ocean, and sea-level increases by 0.5% every year.
- Water helps for maintaining mineral content in our bodies. But distilled water cannot contain minerals due to the process of various filtration methods.
- 70% of freshwater goes for agriculture.
- During the rainy season, the humidity of the air is 100%, and it is hard to heat water.
- Water helps for the absorption of nutrients in our body and regulates body temperature.
- Sea animals can breathe with the help of oxygen in the water.
Human beings are the only reason for their extinction. Use water with a limited amount leads to a balance of water scarcity. Over usage causes more sewage to mix with the ocean lead to the extinction of sea culture. Grab the 10 lines on water sentences and think before using water for your purpose.
Tages – 10 lines on save water,10 Lines on the water in English, Few lines on the water for nursery class,10 points on the importance of water, Best essay on water,10 importance of water, Essay on importance of water for class 3, Speech on importance of water